HK Audio Actor DX System
HK Audio Actor DX System

Actor DX System, PA Package (Sub + Satellite) from HK Audio in the Actor DX series.

Eric.gui 09/01/2005

HK Audio Actor DX System : Eric.gui's user review

Lucas systems are easy to use and quick installation.
Apart from these two qualities, these systems are far too expensive for what they make:
20 ° off-axis, there is no longer the top of the spectrum, which is very inconvenient for a system of this power. The bass does not drop at all and sound "card", which makes almost impossible the correct sound of a bass drum. The overall balance is pretty bad, it is imperative to add a équalo the system, I really can not normal, especially when one is in a small room: leave a raw sound is the proper challenge or opportunity. The last time I had a group with background music, I spent my time to turn the frequencies unpleasant or aggressive, to round the beats to drown the misery to end up making her a kind of loudness for the public. .. I wanted to shoot me repeatedly.
A buddy bought one of these systems last year ... third concert, a sub HS! Content!
€ 2000 new, to discos, I will, put j'aurrais 6 / 10.
More than € 5,000 in a system that does not sound at all, I call it a scam ... limit scandal.