Livid Instruments Ohm64
Livid Instruments have designed the Ohm64 to output MIDI for control, and listen to MIDI to be controlled.
In summary, the Ohm's controls feature a programmable, backlit 64-button clip bank, onboard function controls, 8 mute/solo buttons, a BPM tap, 8 high-quality faders,16 rotary knobs, and a DJ-style crossfader.
The Ohm 64 is available in a hand crafted wood body, or an aluminum body.
- USB Powered
- Bi-Directional MIDI communication
- Class-compliant: no drivers needed
- 75 Programmable backlight buttons for talk-back and interactive performance
- Programmable MIDI mapping allows you to change the MIDI settings on the hardware
- Immersion Gold Platted Circuit Boards
- Anodized Aluminum Faceplate
- Open Source software tools to create your own LED talkback interaction
- Ohm Core software included for MIDI editing, and LED talkback programming
- Cell DNA video performance software included
- Standard MIDI IN and OUT jacks
- Made in the USA by humans (!)
- Available in Aluminum and Wood models. Wood is available in blue, red, natural, and unfinshed so you can stain or paint it any color you want.
Pricing & Availability:
The redesigned Ohm64 will be available soon. Livid Instruments will be accepting pre-orders and will announce them soon - no pricing info yet.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Pleasurize Music Foundation TT Dynamic Range Meter The free TT Dynamic Range Meter plug-in (and stand-alone app.) is designed to make it possible to provide releases with a whole-number dynamic value to be printed on the recording medium as a logo, giving consumers a means of knowing the dynamic quality of a recording.
- Knufi SIR2 Reverb Updated Christian Knufinke Software has updated SIR2 Reverb to version 2.4 for Windows VST (incl. 64-bit version) and Mac OS X VST/AU.
- Nucleus Soundlab Viral Outbreak Update Nucleus SoundLab has updated Viral Outbreak VSTi to v1.5.