Divatech DIVA18
Divatech DIVA18

Passive Monitor from Divatech .

Anonymous
Published on 04/23/04 at 07:07
I use to monitor and Hi-fi (couples a Rotel RA02)

bandwidth in the axis (- 3 dB): 55 Hz - 20 kHz
frquence cutoff: 3 kHz
filter slope: 12 dB / oct
Weight: 9.1 kg
dimensions: 400 x 275 x 300

I love their depth, performance, dynamics in the bass that are really without drooling over the rest, and a powerful prcises its "right and deep." The mdiums Submitted and treble are gentle on it.

Stereo image is really beautiful. On the right mixes it feels to be in the middle of the orchestra. The sound is more "bloququot; of the speakers.

I've been 1 week

I compared this system with monitors (cheaper) (alesis m1mk2, bx8, FAR Obs, PM1, B2031 truth, FAR L2). there's no picture of the quality qd cost of these DIVA18, I place them close to the FAR AV2 (2000 euros a pair)

I compared also with more hi-fi speakers (B & W, JMLab 706, Triangle Comet in the order of my preferences).
All are "soft" more "seductive", more hi-fi What!

I'm not pro home studio, the goal is to combine pleasure and a precision sound and does!

500 Euros for the pair, it's good stuff.