Pmc DB1S+
alba7 alba7
Publié le 02/02/07 à 11:17
I have essey the store and I falch! 850 euro per pair!

I use them for my home studio in the main mix. And I must confess that I also use them for listening to music for fun!

Alesis RA 300 amplifier, Mbox2 Pro and MacBook Pro 2.16 GHz accompanying

I find trs prcise and neutral (Treble trs is splendid and sweet). Depending on where the bass sound is a little too Submitted, but is corrected by finding the proper disposal.
They can boost the bottom and they keep their momentum, their precision and warmth! A true wonder!
I heard SA 44 and Yamahas are trs Criar and tiring. Another brand that I can not remember his name had a bunch (I'll try to be more on prcis MODELS! Sorry!).
These PMC's have a truly amazing and a price more than correct.

I have a few days ago and it is a rgale to work with her! No fatigue and no surpise when j'coute my songs on other installations.
The TB2S + are their big sisters and apparently they are also trs apprcies by their homeowners (see opinion)! But beware, they are active only if the name of the MODEL finished with "A". So many of MODELS Submitted under active Ralite are passive!

These are my true Premire monitoring speakers and congratulates me on this choice. MODEL is the entry level and the ratio is excellent qualitprix so for now no criticism!

I notice if complterai with hard they will not hold their promises. PMC But I seem to be a firm srieuse, besides the BBC working with them.