< Tous les avis IBM Thinkpad T43
IBM Thinkpad T43
patzeman13 patzeman13
Published on 07/06/07 at 08:16
There's three weeks I bought a computer "ultra" portable (2.2 kg) via Price Minister, I took advantage of an opportunity on a thinkpad t43. I was looking for a lightweight portable, powerful and above all stable and I would not put more than 500 € ... Well yeah it possib!
So the T43, which delighted me: super stable despite windaube XP (translation of extremes could), remarkable sound card, lots of security everywhere (fingerprint and all the fuss ..), relatively light, very solid, great keyboard, Useful connectivity (but no firewire), brand reputation, and all for € 450, the tooooooooooop! When you think it was around € 3000 pc 3 years ago ...
I run guitar rigs, ableton, logic audio, and good shit AmpliTube plug-ins and it is good. Regarding the sound card I play directly into the audio input and it sounds! is very rare! even the sounds of microsoft become enjoyable! and yet I also use a 1616m with the pcmcia port and it sounds almost as good!
Incredibly, even the macbook not ring side, yet the management of his native home Appeule is generally well done. Blown! (Apple)

This is my first review for 4 years with AF because everyone already said what I think the stuff I know, but there! I must say when it is ..;))

I tried many other portable pc and I have not found better (alienware, NEC, Toshiba, Sony, Acer is forgotten ...)

quality / brozouf exceptional opportunity

I would do that choice immediately, because it really is the right plan: the powerbooks for resale are expensive and less hacks, otherwise it is a good alternative.

characteristics:
centrino M750, 1.86 GHz FSB 533 MHz 512 MB RAM (I have climbed to 1.5 to be quiet: 36 €), HDD 40 GB 5400 rpm, 14-inch SVGA monitor, pcmcia connector, pc express vga ( resolution for external display up to 2048 x 1684 32-bit!), S-VHS, 2 x USB2, Parallel (cool for my old printer!), infrared (useful for transferring mobile phone and camera and remote ...), Wifi, bluetooth, fingerprint locking ...
2 batteries available for 7 hours (!) Autonomy (about 3:20 for the main battery), so it, look elsewhere!
The second battery is in place of the reader / writer CD DVD is great, especially on tour we spend time in trains / planes and there is cool

the only thing not great is the LCD with a brightness not great, a little coarse and a pixel of color a bit dull but it is not the purpose of this computer originally designed for the company and executives dynamic, efficient and the performance, no bluff and flashy. Anyway I do not care I watch about 3 minutes on 2 hours of live, just to check that the correct preset (and reassure myself ...)

oh yeah I almost forgot: it all with a latency of less than 1 ms! asio4all with 16-bit 48 kHz: D ) With the same 1616m there can not, I rule at about 6 ms for 2 inputs and 2 outputs at 48 kHz. Damn!