PDP Pacific Drums and Percussion Pacific B.O.A. single
PDP Pacific Drums and Percussion Pacific B.O.A. single
le barbu le barbu
Publié le 09/24/06 à 14:47
First, I want to emphasize that I do possde not (yet) the pedals.
but I tried carefully and thanks to the exprience of a lot of pedals, and I must say it is great! I would have taken again if I had money on me (and if the store had a double pedal version in stock ;-)).

trs is enjoyable to play because it is reactive, light, responsive and flexible. it handles with no worries and has an excellent response in the foot since there is little trs bearings and is made in lightweight materials trs.

being given that it is direct drive, it responds to every nuance data by the foot!

I'll talk a little about his system without spring back (!!!) which is frankly astonishing. (A kind of flexible material acts as a spring in the bottom of the sole). I was skeptical when I saw a picture ... but this system really brings the personality of the efficiency and ease.

think the bat is because it is composed of a foam pad (which offers good sound) and a hard plastic core in the center to have a good offense if you start a force! result: a good pannel nuances while remaining surprisingly accurate!

I urge you to try to give you an ide!

for me it will be a 9 / 10 is worthy because it is REALLY innovative, enjoyable, professional and super effective in all styles! it is a little CHRE certe (about 280 of the way) but hey, I think it's worth ... sincrement

adcouvrir absolutely!
(And for info: Roster Tony Jr. has adopted ;-))