Maestro Sounds Concert Grand v2 [Freeware]
Maestro Sounds Concert Grand v2 [Freeware]
cmb cmb
Publié le 09/26/06 à 05:10
APRS weeks of research and testing (I even bought the StudioAx of GP1, which sounds like a harp mdium! String instrument that strikes more clips), I discovering Maestro, I do ride on VSampler 3 (30 days free and then trs good). A masterpiece of samples, I adopt and I warmly thank the author Mats Helgesson. However, I would say that it corresponds to gure got the day, trs loudness, inflated in the lower, too close, as taken from the indoor. This plutt here's a classic and clean, as is found on the records of references in this area. And VLOC! Work matre.

Ism thundering. Extreme quality. I do not know the means disposed Helgesson in 2003, but there's been a good ear and intuition.

I use it for a few days, but many APRS dmarches. Without gnraliser, I'm not sure that the samplers are paying for better quality. They cheat and probably better Russianness are artificial sometimes. The Maestro is highly advisor for the purists.