AudioFront DSP Trigger for Mac VST
AudioFront has announced the release of the Mac VST version of its DSP Trigger plug-in.
The Windows version has also been updated to version 22.214.171.124 which includes some minor bug fixes.
DSP Trigger is a software-based audio to MIDI converter. DSP Trigger is specifically designed to be used with drum pads. It supports both single and dual zone pads and can output up to four separate articulations. DSP can be used as a way to upgrade your current e-drum kit, or as the foundation for a VST based drum brain, the company says.
- Easy to use.
- Supports positional sensing (mesh pads only).
- Up to four articulations from a single drum pad.
- Both sensitive and dynamic.
- Extremely fast and accurate triggering.
- Generous controls for velocity curve shaping.
- Supports both single and dual zone pads, cymbals, and live drums.
- Crosstalk cancellation.
It costs $39 and is available for 32- and 64-bit systems.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Fostex AR-4i Fostex announces that its new AR-4i Audio Interface for iPhone4 is now shipping.
- Sinevibes Turbulence Sinevibes has announced the release of Turbulence, an effect plugin for creating rich animated synth textures.
- G-Sonique Twisthead VS-206 v1.1 G-Sonique has updated their vintage vacuum tube preamp Twisthead VS-206 to version 1.1.