AudioFront has announced the release of the Mac VST version of its DSP Trigger plug-in.
The Windows version has also been updated to version 18.104.22.168 which includes some minor bug fixes.
DSP Trigger is a software-based audio to MIDI converter. DSP Trigger is specifically designed to be used with drum pads. It supports both single and dual zone pads and can output up to four separate articulations. DSP can be used as a way to upgrade your current e-drum kit, or as the foundation for a VST based drum brain, the company says.
- Easy to use.
- Supports positional sensing (mesh pads only).
- Up to four articulations from a single drum pad.
- Both sensitive and dynamic.
- Extremely fast and accurate triggering.
- Generous controls for velocity curve shaping.
- Supports both single and dual zone pads, cymbals, and live drums.
- Crosstalk cancellation.
It costs $39 and is available for 32- and 64-bit systems.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.