Soniqware T3 (Time To Trigger)
SoniqWare has released T3 (Time To Trigger), a stereo MIDI trigger engine that listens to incoming audio, detects new events, and sends MIDI notes with appropriate dynamics and pan to control a drum sampler or another synthesizer, live or in the studio.
With T3, you will be able to:
- Perform drum replacement.
- Enhance a drum or instrument sound by doubling it with a synthesizer.
- Trigger a synthesizer using any sound from instruments, voice, or others.
- Detection engine.
- Pinpoint frequency band used for detection using low-pass and high-pass filters.
- Control both detection sensitivity and detection loudness threshold.
- Adjustable guard to avoid faulty double triggering.
- Percussive trigger mode, to be used for instance for drum replacement.
- Sustained trigger mode, where sustained sound generate sustained MIDI notes.
- MIDI channel, program, and note control.
- Continuously adjustable dynamics curve, linear and non-linear.
- Velocity and pan captured from the input signal.
- Velocity tracking in sustained mode: expressive changes in the loudness will generate appropriate MIDI expression messages.
- Pan tracking in sustained mode: a left-right panned input audio will generate a left-right panned MIDI note.
- Graphical display: signal loudness and internal detection signal.
Pricing & Availability:
T3 costs $124 / €99. Educational discount available: 25% off regular prices.
It's available in the VST format for Windows XP/Vista/7 and Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7 Intel.
Viewers of this article also read...
- MARVIN Releases reTromine and Updates HS9 MARVIN has released reTromine v0.1 and updated HS9 to version 1.1.
- Arturia Analog Experience : The Laboratory 61 Keys Arturia announces the shipping of its fourth keyboard in the Analog Experience series: Analog Experience The Laboratory 61 keys.
- Wolfgang Palm Plex 2 Wolfgang Palm has released for free a new version 2.0 of his Plex Restructuring Synthesizer, formerly distributed commercially by Steinberg.