Linear PCM Recording has arrived in the new DS-71.
The new device can record in a 44.1kHz/16 bit sampling rate and the 4GB of built in memory, give 1,062 hours of recording time. The DSS Player software allows for file management with both WMA and WAV file formats.
- 16 bit/44 kHz linear PCM recording captures truer sound
- 1602 hours of recording time thanks to 4GB of internal flash memory
- high-sensitivity detachable four direction stereo microphone supports surround sound and euphony.
- High-contrast monochrome LCD panel with backlight
- Variable Control Voice Actuator
- Noise filter and noise cancelling
- Playback and store WMA and MP3 music files
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.