Tascam has announced its new DR-05 portable recorder with stereo capability and 24-bit/96kHz resolution
- Handheld Portable Recorder
- Built-in Stereo Condenser Omnidirectional Microphones with sensitivity up to 125dB SPL
- Up to 96kHz/24-bit WAV (BWF) linear PCM recording
- Stereo MP3 recording from 32-320 kbps bit rate
- Peak Reduction function, optimized for music recording, designed to automatically set the gain of while recording
- Limiter and low-cut filter
- Automatic or manual level setting
- Self timer recording starts recording 5 or 10 sec. after pressing the record button for waiting until you are ready
- Auto and manual track increment
- Variable speed playback (50%-150%) without changing the pitch
- Loop and repeat playback
- Level Align feature prevents uneven volume levels during playback
- Playback EQ setting
- Editing function (Divide and delete)
- Up to 99 mark points on each file
- Chromatic tuner
- 1/8” stereo mic/line input
- USB 2.0 port for transfer to PC and external power
- Up to 2-second pre recording buffer
- Jump back function returns to previous point with one action (1-10, 20, 30 sec.)
- 1/8” headphone/line output
- Built-in speaker
- microSD (64MB – 2GB)/microSDHC (4GB – 32GB) card slot (2GB card included)
- Powered by 2 AA batteries, AC adapter (optional: PS-P515U), or USB bus power
- Tripod socket hole
- Dimensions: 2 3/8” W x 5 9/16” H x 1” D
- Weight: 4 1/16 oz
For more details, visit tascam.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Maag Audio PREQ4 Mic Preamp Maag Audio has announced the PreQ4 Microphone Preamplifier with Air Band (shelf boost from 2.5 to 40kHz) in a 500 Series one channel compatible configuration.
- dbx S Series dbx has enhanced its product line with new versions of its graphic equalizers, compressors and crossovers.
- Audio-Technica U851RO Audio-Technica brings to market the new U851RO Omnidirectional Condenser Boundary Microphone.