Ueberschall 60s Psychedelic Rock
60s Psychedelic Rock comes with analogue signal-flows and tape-compressions, for sounds typical of the psychedelic sixties.
Each kit is seperated into three or four different folders:
- Intro & Outro: Here you can find the matching intro/outro track for the overall kit, along with its individual parts.
- A-Part: Includes the main theme, with its sounds and phrases.
- B-Part: Provides an alternative track and phrases.
- C-Part: Provides a second variation of the theme for more flexible use.
The drums were separately recorded and offer each part as single track: bass drum, snare drum top, snare drum bottom, hi-hat, ride, crash, toms and stereo overhead.
60s Psychedelic Rock was produced by Uwe Kinast, Kai Reuter and Hakan Türközü.
- Genre: Psychedelic Rock
- 3.2 GB, 20 C-Kits, 1558 Psychedelic Loops und Samples
- Elastik Soundbank for Mac/PC/AU/VST/RTAS/StandAlone
- Elastik Player included - no sampler required
Pricing & Availability
Available for 99,- Euro
Viewers of this article also read...
- MDP Software mobileRhythm mR-606 MPD Software has announced that a major update to their drum machine app for iOS, mobileRhythm mR-606, is now available as a free upgrade on the Apple App Store.
- Impact Soundworks Shreddage X Impact Soundworks released “Shreddage X: Electric Guitar Samples Reloaded”, the expansion pack to their “Shreddage” electric guitar sample library.
- Apogee's Mic / Mike It looks like Apogee has changed the name of its upcoming mic(rophone) from "Mike" to "Mic".