Behringer Eurolive B615D
Behringer Eurolive B615D
Chris Martins Chris Martins

«  Really good, especially at this price. »

Publié le 01/08/13 à 09:47
Received today, before I buy toured the opportunities in these rates and above. Side power, 1500 watts peak it is, so it is rather around 1000 watts RMS, which is already a huge reserve. Obviously, the speakers are not honed, but their sound is already very open. The bass is ample because they are 15 inches at the woofer and midrange are returned. The highs are present without being aggressive. For this power, value for money is excellent. Many Behringer products have a bad reputation in terms of reliability (justified or not, this is not the issue), but their speakers seem to be exceptions, so we'll see, but I'm not worried very much. I'm going to add the sub brand (one on each side), model B1800D in some time to have a real sound available for the concerts of my group, regardless of the conditions under which we want to play, 50 to 500 people . I strongly advise groups of intermediate size, with a good table attack.