< Tous les avis Bose L1 Model II with B1 Bass
Bose L1 Model II with B1 Bass
o-oh o-oh
Published on 10/12/08 at 15:27
Hi all!

j made my own small edifice al!
hot hot the debates here

then me, I have to buy the Bose L1 Phase 2, with the ToneMatcht and 2 subs primarily a duo (keyboard and vocals) animation restaurants. (rooms from 150 to 300)

Until SCTP particular concerns, the sound is nikel, no matter the source.
Now I find my taste a little low limit high volume (all controllers noon) and I plan to add 2 subs with amp, but it also depends on the style of music.

For feedback, not known (Shure Beta 58 or HF Neumann KMS 105), you can enjoy the same sound as the public, need to return!
The clientele is every time surprised that the sound comes out of the "tube", and some have already craqu to the system!
There are a few times, j avai song has me sparcar I thought buying more powerful for the same price, but my brother who plays him on the Montarbo (sw550 and MT350) convinced me otherwise, epoustoufl the quality and rendering the system, so he goes shopping for a!
It is also true that in the beginning, I exploitai rather poorly the Tonemacht (rotten manual!)
The AC would like the road!
Another point, not least, the size / weight is insane!
I do not ruin my back with systems outside weight!
And the icing on the cake, it goes in my AX

I also wanted to say that in the final, even if it sysyteme is very good for what I did, the use that I actually didn t one Bose advocated, namely, 1 L1 musician!

In the future, j is considering a second round with two subs for the stereo.

And if I continue with this system is mainly for its c compacitplus we grow, the more c's hard (phew, I'm only 36 !!!)

So much for my user perspective