Montarbo MT200
fredo 3 fredo 3

«  This little bluffing »

Publié le 06/09/11 à 02:15
I bought the first in 2008 to use it back on stage.
I tried many, many return with 12 inch therefore quite bulky and the sound was not always what you malgret some power.
one day I saw colleagues using these small speakers but as a return on foot and my dealer offered me a later try to used it for him.
I put it on a tripod at ear height and because the sound was much clearer and more precise than I had before I found I got along better.
there good to great but not serious enough for me to move voice and arranger
with the experience I remade the same choice because I have taken 2 more.