QSC K12
QSC K12

Powered PA Speaker Cabinet from QSC belonging to the K Series series.

BeyondR BeyondR
Published on 01/09/13 at 15:32
QSC K12 2-Way are some high quality speakers that are used world wide in studios and home studios.
These speakers combine the great look with a high quality concerning the freq response , the low noise and a very clean without any distorstion and also a powerful resonance.

What I like most about this speakers is that they have 1,000 watts of pure power, via a Class D bi-amped design , and that is a two-way powered speaker with 12-inch woofer , it has a combination XLR-1/4" mic/line inputs, RCA inputs that are extremely useful.

I must mention also the 35 mm pole sockets with Tilt-Direct and Sophisticated DSP that help in some vocal performances.

The portable design is also a big plus , the V-LOCK locking IEC power cord is a safety measure that is quite useful in some situations , the 75-degree vertical and horizontal coverage angle makes a huge difference as well.

My opinion about the value of the price is not so good, mainly because it costs around 850 $ and that is quite much for some power speakers , you can find some with less features as this but at a much better price.
Precision and quality of the sound is perfect , everything about the sound is good , the roundness of the incoming sound is very well shaped in terms of freq spectrum.

I've tried several models that give you a punchy power , that are well designed, low weighted , this is probably of the most quality that I have heard, but the down side consists on its price that is quite enormous.

Knowing what I know , I would buy this product only if my budget would allow it , but you can find something that is cheaper and that's why I rated this product 9/10.