Gemini DJ CD 200
4ky-night 4ky-night

«  Good value for money »

Publié le 10/16/10 à 06:48
Hello all,
I bought this deck there is a little over a year, as I was already in the mix vinyl, I told myself a cd player dj could be practical. So I opted for the Gemini CD200. I already have a TT04 turntable which I'm really satisfied, but it is already the "premium" brand.
Ultimately, it is a very different approach but you get used very quickly. I tested a lot of cd players dj flat, and other rack and it is entirely appropriate for standard use (or chaining tempo mix).
Comparing with the flat cd player, I realized that he had doubled the budget to have readers really entry level with little more function and not always dial.

I think this type of drive may suit many dj who often buy stuff too powerful in relation to their use.
It is a good value for money even as of today.

Musically!

Images linked to this review

• photo