Audio-Technica AT4080 & AT4081
Audio-Technica introduced the company's first ribbon microphones, the AT4080 and AT4081.
AT4080 & AT4081 Bidirectional Ribbon Microphones specs, according to A-T:
• Smooth, warm and natural high-fidelity sound
• Groundbreaking ribbon design with 18 patents pending
• MicroLinear ribbon imprint for superior durability
• Dual ribbon construction for increased sensitivity
• Powerful N50 neodymium magnets for high output level
• Ultra-fine mesh helps protect against ribbon damage
• High-SPL capability and extended frequency response
• Handmade production – including ribbon corrugation, imprint & assembly
• Phantom-powered active electronics provide stable impedance and higher output for maximum compatibility with microphone preamplifiers
• Backed by Audio-Technica's 5-year warranty
Visit www.audio-technica.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Sontronics STC-80 Quad British brand Sontronics has announced the STC-80 QUAD, a set of four dynamic mics aimed at bands and studios.
- Mamba Analog to Digital Bi-directional Converter NetworkSound announced the new line of audio converter products starting with Mamba ANADAT – 16 channel analog line level audio to industry standard ADAT and vice versa.
- iKEY-Audio RM-3 iKEY-Audio announced the availability of the RM3, a rack-mount digital SD/USB recorder.