Akai Professional MPC60
Akai Professional MPC60

Sampling Sequencer from Akai Professional belonging to the MPC series.

neptah neptah
Publié le 03/31/08 à 00:38
Midi in midi out MIDI Through
mono input
Stereo output symtrique
8 outputs spares
no effect, no filter
memory: a few seconds but I know how many, but expandable (twenty seconds I think) - normal: drum machine

mpc = 60 nerve center of the config

Simpler you die, a kind of MODEL

In the original version, it yammer assistance intgre that disparate with OS 3.1

Manuel simple prcis

Its 12 bit, might as well say that it is heavy rhythmic ptent.
Originally, it was a "drum machine" that of the battery.

But with the expansion memory, you can put a little more, express. Me is what I do and it makes good

With the memory of origin, should not be an instrument esprer complte, better control a sampler by noon.

But the sound is gnial for all types of music are no limits! It sounds pro and pro

I've had two months and I'm glad trs this machine is incredible!

What I like:
- Basic we not take the head
- I think the sound standard
- The groove

What I do not like: nothing I bow has transformed my instrumentals
Whereas it may be deprecated as today because of its low ability to edition, of memory, etc ... The price decline in OCCAZ Whereas, but get goter. I got 1000 memory extensibilise (oups. ..) and not forcment in good condition and ... well I really regret it.

This machine I bluff. FYI, my Premire MPC MPC does a 500 and I bought the 60. Today I no longer touches the MPC 500. I can say from my exprience that I have not lost leaving the MPC 500. I have more groove instrumentals, Character, class ... short MPC 60 for life!
Warning: MPC MPC = 60 studio / home studio, not live not adapt