Korg ElecTribe Es-1 MkII
Korg ElecTribe Es-1 MkII

Sampling Sequencer from Korg belonging to the ElecTribe series.

SuperMachin SuperMachin

1 entry dedicated to sampling in 6.35
3-port MIDI IN / OUT / TRU
1 Smart Media port for import / export its samples

Sampler / sequencer well done,
Sections built-in effects that can be assigned to each sample or part of a sequence

fairly easy to pick up if you have already worked on the Korg gear for other manual is very well done, clear and explicit.
For beginners, can be a bit confusing at first, but just look tite a week on it (I've never taken the time to do) for the control at your fingertips.
Note 9 to the good performance of the whole, because for me a lack of effects from section can not be assigned more than two effects on the same sample

This is a sampler if ca ........ not like it crushes everything and 100 samples is recharged by what we need. Originally it is riveted Hip-hop/break, not my style ..... but must admit that the drum kit is a something of pti intéerssant!
9 also for style

I bought it on a whim, I've never really had a chance to look at me "seriously", but I agree that it's a great machine works!
Others tried before ES1 models? Heuuuu a Roland MC-303, ca account?