Geniesoft Updates Overture
Geniesoft has updated Overture v4.1.0 to Patch 21.
- Fixed group parenthesis width around notes with dots.
- Fixed broken ties and head displacement problems on slash note heads.
- Fixed a spacing problem with whole notes in top voice and a note a second below in another voice.
- Added a quick helpful feature. Shift click the TextOnly switch in Chords Window to show or hide all Guitar Frames in score. This will be changed later to a menu option.
- Corrected beaming pattern for 6/4 meters to be groups of 6 eighth notes.
- Fixed Metronome lead clocks in recording not working for odd meters.
- Transpose command now transposes correctly for Guitar Frames and notes.
- Fixed double sharps/flats being misspelled on transposing instruments when Showing Tracks Transposed.
- PC - Fixed Bold button in Style Bar not set properly for measure text.
- PC - Fixed Opaque button in Style Bar not toggling properly.
- MAC - Fixed Punch In/Out buttons disabling problem.
- MAC - Fixed icons that did not show in Step Input Window on Intel machines.
- MAC - Fixed problem with Right Click menus not working.
- MAC - Right click on Rehearsal Marks now allows Edit Enclosure dialog.
- MAC - Fixed open dialog to default to proper location for libraries and open files.
- Fixed several Key Signature bugs.
- User now has choice of 6 Sharps to 6 Flats Enharmonic or 7 Sharps to 5 Flats Enharmonic in Setup Dialog box.
- Added a blank chord in Chord Window when there are no frames for the current chord type so user can insert a chord of the current type and then fill in the fret positions later.
- Improved Chord alignment when there are no notes in bar and align better when entering notes under them.
- Fixed several Guitar Chord transposition problems including Diminished fourths.
- Fixed a few problems when changing major, minor, aug and dim text types in Guitar Frame dialog.
- Step Input now enters Guitar Chords with no frame if Text Only is check in Chords Window.
- Step Input now transposes entered notes appropriately if Score is Transposed mode. Setting is in Step Input Options Menu.
- Fixed Step Input bug that sometimes limited tuplets to only triplet values.
- Fixed Step Input note spacing problems.
- Fixed problem with expanding hairpins when entering multiple at one time.
- Corrected dragging hairpins from right that always created a Crescendo not a Decrescendo.
- Limited dragging of endings to stay on current staff.
- Fixed Delete/Insert not working bug in Expression Library dialog.
- Fixed problem where expressions were inadvertently selected when lasso was near the extension.
- Fixed bug that caused non-music font symbols created from the Symbol's tool to revert to Aloisen when reopening a saved file.
- Improved Lyric spacing between notes.
- Fixed bug where System Text jumped from entered location when exiting input and is always attached to top staff.
- Fixed bug that limited Page text to only be dragged vertically.
- Corrected vertical position of dynamics on each side of double hairpins.
- When using the last couple of dynamics on a hairpin the curve is approximated to a sforzato to a crescendo.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.