Maximal Sound is offering an online premastering processing service.
According to MaximalSound, “the audio level is optimized, the tonal balance is adjusted and the stereo width is enhanced to fit the highest industry standard.” The company says their algorithm "doesn’t exist in any hardware nor software plug-in, (…) features a dynamically controlled harmonic enhancer feeding a 32 bands de-expander, (…) and a limiter using a complex gain envelop generator preserving the original dynamic.''
- A sample of your processed file is submitted for approval before buy.
- The pricing is rated on the size of the uploaded file.
- The job is usually available in less than one hour.
Viewers of this article also read...
- -50% off iMusician services for Christmas iMusician, the online music distribution platform, will offer tomorrow and through December 28th a 50% discount off its services.
- 3PLET, sell your album as an app While musical industry is suffering a major crisis, russians from 3PLET try to offer alternatives to musicians who want to sell their albums online.
- TuneCore & SoundCloud Team Up TuneCore, the music distributor, and SoundCloud, the online platform that lets artists, bands and content creators share their audio, have teamed up on a feature that allows any SoundCloud user to import his or her music from SoundCloud to TuneCore for distribution.