Custom77 China Girl Raw Raw Power
Custom77 China Girl Raw Raw Power
parkin'stom parkin'stom
Publié le 10/28/10 à 10:43
See review prcedant
caractristiques an SG, with two microphones type P-90 (which is why I chose it).
The main default is for me the mechanics, but a good can change.

A note on mine a few default finish, which does not affect my game, nor the overall aesthetic, but which may be the most finicky rler.

I would put a 7, but it's really subjective. A guitar playing

pleasant, comfortable handle, small weight (even a little too similar my SG), really RAS

A 9.

I play in a noisy rock band with lots of shades of, say, Sonic Youth At The Drive-in (to caricature). I plug into a Marshall combo lamps (the JCM 2000 401) in OD1 crunch on, and boost by a TS-9 and (for the big sound) a Boss GE-7.

This is not my main guitar (I use mostly my SG Standard), I wanted a 2nd guitar to the case where for concerts, with caractristiques close enough but if possible with P-90.

The neck pickup gives me indiffrent, I feel like a veil before the HP when I use it, too dull for me, really forget.

The bridge pickup is really a killer cons in crunch and overdrive. Plans although noisy, the limit of the false, the trip At The Drive-In Fugazi or go alone, and since I do not want versatility, was enough for me very well.
I would put a 7 (because of Micco sleeve) otherwise it would be a big 8.

I use it for a year.

The Plus: - The bridge pickup from the crunch!
- The price

His -: - The small details of finishes
- The neck pickup
- Not testable in stores (unless you live in Paris or Lyon)

IMPORTANT: Please note that I am less demanding because it is not my main guitar, so do not just rfrez this opinion (+ the fact that all tastes are in nature).

I probably would do this election for a 2nd guitar, but it is quite possible that I hesitating (like when I bought a Epiphone Korina Flying V (which I love with a few mods) & %&%&%&% Good Guitar Spares