Gherson SG
Papou L Papou L
Publié le 12/16/08 à 07:53
Previous review see, I do not remember too much.

This was my first guitar, bought in 77, my parents for beginners.
I remember the neck was twisted in less than a year and despite a passage in a violin maker he was so very difficult playable, very high rglage action impossible.

T I am very happy dbarrasser the benefit of a high school friend, who wanted to beginners and to the benefit of a real Gibson SG in that cost me a t-ptits jobs but the one I still play APRS 30 years of loyal service.

I had a little Laney 15 watts, and does jaoui as the Hard Rock era Deep Purple and Co. With a Big Muff it sounded not too bad.

If it's for beginners why not, but at the risk of dgouter!