Yamaha SG1200S
Yamaha SG1200S

SG-Shaped Guitar from Yamaha belonging to the SG series.

guilhem001 guilhem001

«  Good! »

Publié le 12/28/06 à 05:28
I had an SG1200 in 1986, made in Japan
handle collbr /> two humbuckers and split into simple

Channel trs enjoyable, I think it's easier to play I've ever known
In my memories silent sound good without being exceptional, very interested by the combination of microphones and split

I was playing with a peavey classic pretty tired and a transistor of the 80 Marshall, I think they spoil a little of his guitar!

MODEL the era quite expensive (700 euros), quite good quality price ratio, but there are much better now!
I regret a little, for his first round ... but also because I never really had a chance to test it on a really good amp as I have today.
Violin making and finishing taient trs good