PG Music Updates Band In A Box 2010
PG Music has updated the Mac version of Band-in-a-Box 2010 to Build 10.
Summary of Changes:
- Updated: Support added for newer Styles, RealTracks, and RealDrums.
- Fixed: Remembers CoreMIDI port assignments between runs.
- Fixed: Lost clicks on Toolbar buttons, especially the Stop button if it is clicked very quickly.
- Improved: Slight improvements to Realtracks playback timing.
- Added: Mouse scroll wheel support to the Main Window chord/notation panel.
- Added: Mouse scroll wheel support to the Song Picker dialog, Style Picker dialog, RealDrums Picker dialog, RealTracks Picker Dialog, Soloist Picker dialog.
- Improved: Frozen tracks can now have volume changes applied to them (mute etc.) by f5 dialog at any time (realtracks only) including after they are frozen.
- Fixed: Volume changes (e.g. f5 dialog - mute at certain bars) were not working for generated soloists.
- Fixed: If soloist was generated on a blank song, the song wouldn't generate, just the solo would play.
- Added: Looping any region added. Highlight the region (on the main chord sheet), then press PlayLoop button. If you open the notation it will the selected area also.
- Fixed: Hold chord at end works for MIDI and RealTracks.
- Fixed: Show all styles button in the StylePicker fixed.
- Fixed: Spurious message "this function cannot be done while the solo is generated" was showing up sometimes.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Togu Audio Line Updates TAL-Elek7ro Togu Audio Line has updated TAL-Elek7ro to v2.61 fixing some filter issues that lead to clicks in the attack phase.
- Muse Research Receptor 2 Muse Research & Development has announced that its RECEPTOR 2 line of Hardware Plug-in Players now supports the Native Instruments KOMPLETE 6 bundle of virtual instruments and effects.
- Image Line FL Extension The FL Extension box from Image Line brings over 75 additional plugins and product upgrades from the FL Studio library into retail stores.