Native Instruments Komplete Classics
Native Instruments Komplete Classics
Massimo Romeo Massimo Romeo
Publié le 03/17/09 à 10:53
So this is a bundle that includes 4 instruments Ni (for the price of 2 ... ah ... marketing), namely the virtual organ B4II the Akoustik Piano, Electrik Piano and the pro -53.
So, in terms of advice, do not hesitate to go see the reviews of solo instruments.

The installation is done it without problems?

Oh I had a lot of problems at this level. Let me explain: I install, I update the service center (used for product activation) and then I can activate the bundle, but when I see the separate instruments, Panic! the Elektric (I hope that the "k" was there) acoustik piano and piano are not active, so are only demo!

Then I begin to understand why the price was divided by two, I start to annoy me, I take my phone and my dictionary's (mesh inglich isse notte Gouda) and call the call center in Berlin.

Nobody speaks French but after ten minutes, they'll give back the new serial numbers and everything becomes full active mode. They tell me that it comes from Leopard (Mac OS 10.5)

Briefly, 5 / 10 notes for the overall implementation problematic under the latest Mac OS.

But their support is really effective, the problem was solved in ten minutes and a mail with the new serial numbers in the afternoon. What makes up the note.

I have an iMac core 2 duo 2 ghz with 4 GB of Ram, under logic 8. The plug did not seem to eat too much CPU, not like my arturia. The quality is really impressive, even with my sound card m **** e, namely a Line 6 Toneport which will soon disappear elsewhere.
For now, no bugs found (I upgraded to Leopard)
Too bad the MIDI routing is not very simple (I have also not yet fully understood). Why in arturia, simply click on the volume pot to assign and mainterir cmd pressed to see the menu appear MIDI routing. Only small negative point for my taste (should say something;))

I use it for about a week I will publish the notice if necessary.
What I like is the electrik acoustik piano and piano. This is mainly for those that I bought the bundle. Then the organ b4II is nice but to cram in my songs is not easy. It will surely come. For pro53, I just seem to hear some sounds from my arturia minimoog v with a little more aggressive maybe.

In conclusion, I bought the bundle for its attractive price (four plugs for the price of 2)
Just for the value for money, it's worth a 9 / 10

Fashion "dinner almost perfect" ON: for decoration (plug) I put a 10/10 (especially for acoustik), ambience (sound) of 10/10 and plugs for the food, I no idea;)

I do it again this election for the moment (it would be unfortunate to say otherwise after only a week)

Go for it (a lot of promotion at this time on the same site)