Oli Larkin Endless Series v3
Oli Larkin has announced the release of version 3.0 of the Endless Series, completely rewritten in C++ and no longer requiring the Pluggo runtime.
The functionality of the four version 2 plugins is now all in one plugin.
Endless Series is a synthesis and effect plugin based on the Shepard Tone auditory illusion. It is designed to generate "mind bending infinite scales, psychedelic drones and fascinating sonic textures," according to the company, and works as a tone generator, a ring modulator, phaser, flanger or resonant filter bank effect.
- VST2 / AudioUnit plugin based on the Shepard Tone auditory illusion.
- Additive tone generator with up to 40 partials.
- Circular pitch ring modulator, flanger, filter and 24 stage phaser FX.
- Glissando, auto-stepped and MIDI stepped modes.
- Options to tweak harmonicity and timbre.
- Stereo detune, phase offset and auto-panning.
- Quantise pitches to 14 different scales.
- Soft clipping, extra harmonics and noise modulation.
- ASR amplitude envelope in MIDI stepped mode.
- MIDI reset-able for repeatable output.
- Integrated help system.
- 32 high quality factory presets.
Pricing & Availability
Endless Series is available for 32- and 64-bit Windows and Mac OS X (Intel) in VST and AU plug-in formats. It costs £29.99. Upgrade from previous versions is £9.99.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Oliver Grimm Sound 8 App Oliver Grimm has released Sound 8, a new 8 track sound looper App for the iPhone and iPod touch.
- SwarPlug & SwarGroove RTAS Versions Swar Systems has just released an RTAS version of both its Indian music plug-ins: SwarPlug and SwarGroove.
- iZotope Nectar v1.1 iZotope has updated Nectar: Complete Vocal Suite to version 1.1 with a revamped Reverb, a new Doubler, Pitch workflow changes, and more.