Lâg Collector's Stratocaster
Lâg Collector's Stratocaster
1526 1526
Publié le 04/29/07 à 04:22
Guitar Made in France! fafrication top c tres bon ...
sleeve satin finish 24 frets
3 Seymour Duncan pickups simple ... assets (Vintage Start)
there are 3 knobs: volume and tone
selecteut 5 positions
the handle is screwed
meca SPERTZELS self-blocking
the nut has a bearing ..

The handle is wide enough for my big hands without being too big ..
It slips over and access to acute is very satisfactory (Start shape)
the guitar is well balanced and is easy to play, sitting upright like!
the range of sounds is very diverse and many styles are affordable as long as the amp is the height!

I am playing rock, reggae, even from the variety .. eh, eh, eh .. ben oui.je know! (Goldman, obispo, noah, Calogero, etc. ..)
the palette of sounds is varied assz, clear sounds with distortion grows too
for big, big sound are simple saturated micro light, a double would have been welcome.
I mainly repeated and cheeks scene with a peavey classic 50 and a little vox at home.

It was bought used in 1989 99 (very good condition) .. At the time I had the house and tells me lag comfirm that this guitar was manufactured in 1989 and 1990 and its production has ceased. .. of extreme rarity or to date ..
I like the least c change batteries on the back of the guitar (you need a small screwdriver always a door) but the batteries last a good long time if you put good batteries.
I played on fender lone star, musicman axis, and even a studio lp sg ..
I have two that keeps the musicman and lag and I think it is pretty well complete.
to conclude very good scratch but you have to tame it .. it is a most difficult to get scratched .. so ......!!!!!