Elka AC12110R
Publié le 11/24/06 à 13:38
-Transistor amplifier
- 150 W amp
- 2 to 12 Hp

- Input jack, a headphone jack, connection cabinets for 4 to 8 omh omh (left and right for stereo sound) a selector, a footswitch input for the type of overdrive and the channel (clean / saturated), entered footswitch for chorus and reverb, an output (line out) and an effects loop volume control exit and entry of the effects loop.

CLEAN-SETTING IN CHANEL
( https://imageshack.us )

ADJUSTMENT-OVERDRIVE
( https://imageshack.us )

-EFFECTS
Reverb and stereo chorus (effect of good quality)

WEIGHT
27 kg

I put 9 / 10 because of its weight and size

Then c is huge in 5 seconds optien the desired sound of the blues up to 50 years hard metal or
When a button turns the sound reacts immediatly!
I got no manual and do not miss dutout

I play a little bit of everything from hard and sof metal, I am most connected good blues or rock or even pop a lil hendrix with good distortion or greasy pluto vintage with a crisp, hot tripotan some buttons ( its not yogurt).
I play it with a Squier Start standart and I find that the well made and actually I find the same Marchall mg100df of lesser quality in regards to distortion after chaqun opinion
The clean and quite dutout a crystal-clear sound souait up o the old 70's it is equally challeureux

I have 2 years the only major flaw in this amp is the weight and feel good but 2 Hp "12" 75 W weighs his weight on his great thing with this amp it's the richness of its pallet and very large. THIS IS A EXCELLENT AMP
Personal ais I had a € 350 I assay the amp in the same price range that is from 60 W max my great the quality is poor. For the quality of this amp is a very good price.
I parcontre the impresion that it is very hard to find commercially and it comes without
I recommend footswitch dailleurs BOSS FS-6, which is very good for this amp