Marshall MG15CDR
Marshall MG15CDR

MG15CDR, Solid-State Combo Guitar Amp from Marshall in the MG 2nd Gen series.

BadLink 07/03/2005

Marshall MG15CDR : BadLink's user review

• Partager
Transistor amplifiers, power of 15 watts per speaker cusom a Voiced-8'', one of + a + a headphone line out / line in, 3 band equalizer (Bass, conour and acute), a controlled the gain (overdrive channel), channel selector (Overdrive and Clean), reverb intgre.

It is very easy to use (thanks to the clean channel) and we obtain easily assait a good sound, and even the overdrive channel is enjoyable and provides a trs trs good sound for this CATEGORY, the equalizer is very simple when it was grate.

My style of music located in plutt saturation and the big sound but also in the blues, I found what I falait, I play with a Yamaha EG-112 and an acoustic-lctro Montana home, I love the saturation and the saturation at the old type that ACDC can be obtained very easy.

It's been two years since I use it, I love its simplicity of use, it lacks a Second Entry I got but rare are the amp This category in possdent, j ' have several ssay MODELS notament of VOX, Behringer or the Drive, but I have not found such a report or a qualitprix as easy to use.