Vox Pathfinder 10
Vox Pathfinder 10

Pathfinder 10 , Solid-State Combo Guitar Amp from Vox in the Pathfinder series.

fairbec 09/13/2003

Vox Pathfinder 10 : fairbec's user review

• Partager
Transistor amp 15 watts, but super punchy.

SETTINGS:

- + Gain volume can go from super clean clear sound, even crystalline (good for funk, arpeggios, and all that), has a crunch sound, bluesy and has a good p'tite saturation.
- Boost, just to move from p'tite saturation has a good overdrive. pretty mind-blowing couple has a distortion pedal, I could be the new guitarist peter My Bloody Valentine, yes, yes!

- Treble + bass, settings that complement the versatility of this amp.

- Tremolo built in! it manages the depth and speed.

connections:

- Input
- Headphones
- Foot switch to activate the tremolo

Unfortunately, the pedal is optional and will look in 40 euros.
As we do not have a scene, FLOW

This gives a sound fabulous.
must also say that the other side is a standard tele us, which is connected.

but in the store, I tested several times, including once with a fairly cheap guitar type stratum, and I got thanks to adjustment, to get both kinds strat sounds that tele.

I use it for many sound diffrent: slight pop, rock guitars a heavy electro with guitars rather funky.

I for one year, and I admit that my old H & K attax 100 is no longer used much since.

The only thing that I can not do with is the scene, as happens in the crunch when I push the gain, the volume is not enough ... although well in sound or preamp for my h & k?!

for repeated even with battery, AC should also be very good.

The quality / price is beyond my expectations, since I got it new for under 150 euros.

More than repeat the same choice, I highly recommend it to everyone. Essazer is believing!