< Tous les avis Zildjian K Splash 10''
Zildjian K Splash 10''
Zildjian K Splash 10''

Splash Cymbal from Zildjian belonging to the K Zildjian series

lord stolas lord stolas
Published on 08/10/06 at 12:14
How long have you use it?

I use it for a little over a year.

What is the particular feature you like best and least?

I use a cot in my ride. I used many men, the sound is warm, surprisingly powerful for its size, a cymbal is bright and is asser gniale to mark the accent and I love AC!

I cleaned some time ago, it all Occide silent (the guy who sold me have had for some time and the cigarette in the room .... Here) I m 'dja used in many, but I could really fully discovering this cymbal is really trs trs rich, it is fully expressed flawless, the sound is not run at all intrusive really tr s well back. Not need the buggers will not leave you more than once with his MODR!
At the end of break to go back into blast-beat on the ride is really gniale!

And then I was able to immediately find the beautiful cymbal hammering this! really beautiful. (I'm a fan ds well hammered cymbals!)

The only dfault ... is that it is perfect!

Have you tried many other models before acqurir?

No to the era I do not have much to m'interresait stuff. But now by listening to the sound of another splash I find it really perfect for my taste. Can be do my ear that it is much used to it ..?
I find the splash Byzantium 8 "in meinl gniale really in the same kind of sound.

How do you report qualitprix?

I find trs goods with the new price. It's really a quality cymbal! It is worth its price!

Exprience with, you will do again this choice? ...

No hsitation! The best splash to me t give a try.