Millenium rack 1u
Millenium rack 1u
BassWalk BassWalk
Publié le 01/16/09 à 07:35
The advice I give is actually a cover for 1U rack cabinet.
Indeed, this product does not appear in the list Audiofanzine.
That said, the quality is not the RDV either. Both stand that I bought this brand (check out the MX-1000 MODEL, I have an opinion OPDs), the TLE is my drawn and there are a few scratches here and l.
In conclusion, a 4 Millennium bought and regret.
There are strong chances that these products are manufactured in China. I do not know the range but if you absolutely want a Millennium product, be careful!
In my case, I n'achte over that mark and I do not particularly recommend.
QUIK LOK as it is of very good quality to them that I source Dornava. Too bad they are not very by delegates from France and a little more expensive. We must control the hardware but mostly Reception of the latter, it is never the ...