Aria Pro II Magna X Series
Aria Pro II Magna X Series
charegis charegis
Publié le 05/08/07 à 13:20
Apparently made in Japan.
Floyd Rose bridge.
2 knobs (1 volume, 1 tone splittable)
Channel fine.
Mine is stamped "Magna Series" no "X" but the model with no "X" found on AudioFanzine is not, and the one above is a replica of my model except for the color:
Mine is not degraded completely red pearl black.

Handle very fast with its finesse and very comfortable in form.
The handle is ideal for small hands like those of my wife for example.
Access to acute is a picnic facility.

The guitar is fairly well balanced, the form is focused on finesse.
The sound is very forward in the neck position.

I think this guitar is not necessarily comfortable with the blues but its usability as it sounds.
I do not play disappointed, and I passed on to my stepfather, who played on a Fender amp 112.
He had no electric guitar, and that is where I part most easily.

The neck pickup is very biting sound very critallin.

I bought it new in 1993 to 3600F, and I confess that at the time the purchase was related to Floyd Rose.
Over the years, the Floyd does not strike me at all as an argument, or as necessary (far from it) with my style of play

I have never sold as the only guitar that my wife is able to play without getting too tired by the smoothness of the handle. But in case of hardship, this is the first (and probably only) from the sale.

With experience, I think I will not repeat that choice because I do appreciate it more like the early days of purchase, although I must admit, it was not blurry in 14 years.