Cruzer / Cruiser by Crafter ST-200
Cruzer / Cruiser by Crafter ST-200
completelynuts completelynuts
Publié le 07/14/09 à 04:09
Note for the previous user: mashed but ... calm your joy! Closes! Abuse of capital letters, exclamation points, things are going well there? It is a site for musicians, not Weirdoes on acid!

In which country was it made? (USA, Japan, Mexico, France ...)
Oriental country! Indonesia or China, no doubt. I'm not looking over there.

How many frets, what kind of microphone and their configuration?
22 frets, 3 single coils.

What type of bridge (Floyd, Wilkinson ...)?
Start of copied, does not specifically the Agreement, sustain no harm.

What are the settings (volume, tone, micro switch ...)?
1 volume, 2 tone, 1 switch 5 pos ... Strat's, you know.

What kind of stick?
Channel C channel (check)

The handle is it nice? sy
Not bad at all for the price, even without the price. Smooth and nice. Frets filed down a bit too low in my opinion.

Access to acute (last string) Is it easy?
Adaptive, as in every stratum. Once it is done it is a highway.

Ergonomics is it good (in terms of shape, weight ...)?
Chtit a bit heavy, but balanced, does not hurt, sitting or standing.

Do you get a good sound easy? ...
I do not understand why AF put this question here. Cf sounds.

Are they suitable for your style of music?
Okay.

With what (s) amplifier (s) or effect (s) do you play?
Marshall Valvestate 8080 (hybrid), Vox AC97 in wah.

What kind of sound you get and with what settings ("crystalline", "fat ",....)?
A bit of both.

What are the sounds you prefer, you hate?
Mixed.

I'll elaborate a bit: I think the sound is nice, nothing more. This is the problem of this type of guitar: finishing pretty good, really good violin, but micro bland. No personality, no grain SRV.
We can not have everything you tell me. Totally agree. I just caution: a change of pickups required. Climb the classic 60's top player, that's what I did, and you will not recognize more.

I also want to push a rant about this: stop saying "Yeah change the pickups is almost no AC, it is anything ..."

I'm sorry, but on a very good guitar violin, a change of pickups (100 - 150 euros) & easel (ditto), it makes a very good guitar, really nice and pleasant. Let this ambient snobbery.

For how long have you been using it?
8 months.

What thing do you like most/least about it?
+: His violin, comfort handle, nice finish.
-: Microphones, vibrato (and maybe the frets, but that's more personal.

Did you try many other models before getting this one?
Yes, anyway. I have to have a good thirty in the legs.

What is your opinion about the value for the price?
Nice, with a caveat on the microphones.

Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice? ...
Yeah, I would take it into an opportunity, then change pickups and vibrato, and I would keep.