Fender Highway One Stratocaster HSS [2006-2011]
Fender Highway One Stratocaster HSS [2006-2011]

STC-Shaped Guitar from Fender belonging to the Stratocaster series.

Georgy.Concreters Georgy.Concreters
Publié le 02/01/09 à 14:13
This is a Fender Stratocaster Highway One

So it's a amricaine HSS (humbucker, single-coil, single-coil)
- 22 Jumbo frets (great for hard rock and more)

- The Alnico pickups.

- A button in Rabl (always better for a humbucker)
Alder body

- A head shape 70ies

- A volume gnral
2 contrl in shade "Greasebucket" (one for the neck pickup, one for the humbucker)

- Fender Standard cast of: Mechanical

- A bridge called 'vintage' (standard 3 springs)

- A painted Nitro (very late) but it is prvenu and it is in the price

cover is included.

Besides the bridge, pickups and polished, it's a real amricaine!

I forgot ... The price is also much cheaper!

The C handle me it seems, very easy to acute CASC is a Start ... Very aisbr />
The painted 'Nitro' does not stick.

Obviously a strat remains a stratum, has everything to play Manir comfortable ...
It yammer on recess for the belly!
Well-sr, the head does not itch, it remains the or she is quite a weight Lger.

The sound is that of a real Start, more bright (even with the humbucker), his guitar sound, everything is put on a good amp.

I play Heavy rock is perfect. I wanted a humbucker both bold and clear, so I chose this guitar for its clear, a TubeScreamer for its fat, and a Marshall lamps to fortify all ...

The pickups are average, it also has my prfr Highway One, because CHRE less and less hesitating so we move inside ...

I found the single-coil too feeble my taste, and did not make enough Humbucker harmonics so I changed for Seymour Duncan and Burstbucker, I also changed the pickups on an American std, so I'm happy of the result and compared to models multimdia I find more intressant.

I use it for 6months is a stratum, it is very easy and accessible thanks to rock humbucker sound. I tried Gibson (which I find too heavy for her), Duesenberg (unbranded sound recognizable, yet Dumoine) Gretsch (very good sound, very expensive too) and Fender ...

The report qualitprix is ​​excellent, a guitar for people who either have a small budget, but they have all the same amricaine afford (Gibson Les Paul Std recall that it 2000euros ) or people who really want to work on their guitar, modify it to obtain what they want.

So I do it again this election, the lack of patent is not draga (fingers less marked, the flat black and very pretty, does not stick and then to deteriorate faster! And has , has pro! hh)

So it is not mistaken when achte this guitar, you should know a few tricks (varnish, etc.) and try it but I have no way of t, then I will ever be without this choice h line shells!