Ibanez AT-200 AV manufactures in Japan (factory Fugigen)
* How many frets, what kinds of microorganisms and their configuration?
22 frets, original G104 and G109 with 2, this guitar specifiers
* What type of bridge (Floyd, Wilkinson ...)?
standard synchronized tremolo
* What are the rglages (volume, tonality slecteur microphone ...)?
GENERAL AND 1 volume 1 for neck pickup (practice: o)) and 1 Tone Gnrale
* What type of neck?
Channel status (same version AT300 hand inlays are here points)
Mahogany body idem AT300.
Note 8 as tuners and vibrato are my opinion not the overall level of guitar and deserves to be changed for Sperzel VSVG and like its big on the AT300.
* The handle is it pleasant?
Very good run, falls quickly in the hand, not too flat nor too round, Ibanez prestige of Happiness!
* CASC to acute (latest freight) is it easy?
Accs very easy (same model AG or RG)
* Ergonomics is it good (in terms of shape, weight ...)?
Ergonomics notament pleasant place with many knobs and jack in the guitar giving way to vibrato.
* Gets it easy to sound good? ...
It very quickly gets a good sound, love Timmons, there is now a bit of overdrive (BB preamp and recommended a good dlai (Deluxe Memory Man rigor). That's where the guitar, the sound is beautiful with a blend of endless sustain, warmth and slamming. The proper balance between the warm sound of mahogany (Gibson) and the attack of the stratum. 10 without any regrets !
* Are they suitable style of your music?
Ideally, this is a super strata Sonen Timmons course but replaces my opinion, a good strat-air, crunch or distortion. Probably not for the size mtal though ...
* With what (s) amplifier (s) or effect (s) do you play?
Mesa Boogie mainly Caliber DC-2.
* What kind of sound you get and with what rglages ("crystalline", "fat ",....)?
The sound remains warm and round with the original pickups (I wonder if EMEM worth being famous for changing dp187 and AT1).
* What are the sounds you prfrez that hates you?
I love the neck and bridge position primarily, the environment remains very usable.
* For how long have you been using it?
I received this day and it's a real blow to the heart. A true rgal play.
* What is the specific feature you like best, the least?
Tuners and vibrato deserves to be replaced to be a great guitar, can be a microphone to test a bit more dynamic but still very good.
* Have you tried many other models before acqurir?
Yes, not bad for 25 years ... Fender (Start U.S., tl), Tokai (breezysound) SA ibanez prestige, prestige RG, Gibson, Cort ...
* How do you report qualitprix?
Excellent price quality ratio used but difficult to find. I also great on its AT300 and did not plir.
* With the exprience, you do again this election? ...
A 200% Ouiiiiiiiii