Ibanez RGR321EX
Ibanez RGR321EX

STC-Shaped Guitar from Ibanez belonging to the RG Standard series.

slash-du-35 slash-du-35
Publié le 03/25/09 à 08:50
So Ibanez RGR321ex ...
Made in Indonesia
24 frets, pickups and INF3 INF4, neck and bridge respectively, under license EMG humbuckers ...
Solid basswood body
Rosewood
Fixed bridge Ibanez
A volume control, tone control
Channel VERY end ...
8 / 10 because I will neither denied knobs and more, or a lil floyd ^ ^!

So for the handle, it is excellent ... for small to medium hands (Me, I mean the ^ ^). flat, fast and above all, satin, good plan for those who sweat hands!
Access to acute neck screwed ... well, neither crappy, no extras, but I'm glad, because I'm mostly rhythm.
It was a great ergonomics on this guitar, the cut is nice stomach, weight, well it just feels ...
9 / 10 screwed to the handle, but I will not cry! ^ _ ^

If it suits my style of music?! Rather, yes! I do a bit of everything, but especially, especially the metal ... I'm a big fan of nightwish, and rhythmic spend all alone ... for now, I have a Marshall MG15 that I recommend to everyone coupled with a metal muff ... well, the amp sucks, but the metal muff catches up instantly. Already on this stuff there, distortion, it sounds like I want, even if I have time to find my settings. The pickups have a good catch (I think the change for a couple seymour duncan sh2/sh6, maybe in ten years ...). But I tried it on a peavey Vypyr, surely my future amp and it sounds great! I get to have the sound of my idol Emppu nightwish without difficulty! Later, it happens to play the metallica of Children of Bodom, Iron Maiden's ... a few all styles of hard rock and metal, in fact ... and everything, it goes really well, even without spending hours changing settings.
To clear sounds ... well the pickups are not made for it, so we have a fairly neutral sound, although very acceptable. When we pass on the intermediate positions of the selector, the microphones are splitted, so we can have a sound funky ... on the other hand do not count on the warm blues sounds, this guitar is not made for that!
I put 8 / 10, just for lack of versatility that may put off some, but Me, I use almost the distortion, and I am VERY happy ... so say 7 / 10 and 9 for the clean / 10 for distortion!

I use it for five months and I am very happy.
What I like most: his look, his neck, in its sound distortion and clear sound in neck pickup.
What I dislike: ben ... maybe the little personality sounds clean and does not have power for his hot solos Loveur ... and the lack of vibrato Floyd ^ ^!
I tried ... a lot of guitar. I bought it to replace an Epiphone SG that does not suit my style and my sweaty hands ^ ^! For now, I have not found a guitar that suits me better, apart may be the LTD EC-500 that I intend to buy (one day ...) to tune differently.
The quality / price of this Ibanez is great, frankly, I got it on sale for € 260 instead of 330 €, and even if I had paid 330 €, I find great! I particularly regret the abscence of a better bridge, floyd type, but since I not soloing much, I miss it too much.
With experience and the same budjet, I surely do it again this election, or so I would hesitate between it and the LTD MH-100 Blue O_O too good!
Metalheads beginners or the wallet hard, this is great itches, you take over!