Ibanez RG320FM
Ibanez RG320FM

STC-Shaped Guitar from Ibanez belonging to the RG Standard series.

Mi(ni)me Mi(ni)me
- Jumbo Frets
- Edge III Floyd Rose
- Micro Channel INF3 in / INF4 in Bridge
- 1 Ring and 1 volume with a 5 position slecteur

For dimensions of the handle and other information on DIFFERENT colors: http://ibanez.com/ There is a MODEL latest issue taken up with shark teeth if the micro level, wood and Floyd c is substantially the same.

- The handle is it pleasant?
Nothing to say on this point, it is very pleasing. His slides alone.

- CASC to acute (latest freight) is it easy?
LATEST frets in the CHAC is facilitated by the fact that the heel is worked and rounds. Short s a real change compared to the standard stubs and Fender Squier!

- Ergonomics is it good (in terms of shape, weight ...)?
The guitar is pretty heavy, it&#39;s one of his defects. But if you want to play standing up, no problem of balance between the neck and body.

- Do you get easily a good sound ...?
The rglages are very instinctive. One volume knob and in shade with a slecteur of 5 positions.

1st position: Micro Treble. (For crunch and distortion)
2nd: The two microphones Splitter (transition from double to single). (Sound of clapping with stratode)
3rd: Acute Micro and Micro Channel sets.
4th: Neck pickup connected in PARALLEL.
5th: Micro Channel. (Lack of roundness all the same)

- And for rglages?
The least we will play before the rgler. The Edge III regulation of the focus will give you trouble if you wire your nophyte in the world of Floyd. To avoid unpleasant surprises, you have to keep pulling the same strings, otherwise the Floyd not keep its position PARALLEL table. Certainly over time, the strings can wear and put less tension and the springs dtendre, which affect the position of Floyd.

To tune the guitar you will need screws dserrer block-string at the head (without removing them because they can be put in a bad position), and put the Fine Tuner halfway. Normally give: Mechanical with his instrument. When rglage is good, tighten the screws on the blocks and give prcisment string guitar with Fine Tuner.

Once the rgl Floyd dsaccorde very little critter. If the agreement moves a little, Fine Tuner you vitent dserrer of the blocks each rope tuning.

Floyd regulation of the focus (if you&#39;re going to the very novice to rgler in the music store closest to you because some are thorough and irreversible Opration as for the truss-rod):
https://vibrato-guitare.audiofanzine.com/apprendre/dossiers/index, page 2, idossier, 89.html ( https://vibrato-guitare.audiofanzine.com/apprendre/dossiers/index,page,2,idossier,89.html )

- Are they suitable your style of music?
This guitar is primarily intended for the big sound: metal, rock and drive. But if you love peck in styles ruffed, she may have time to troubleshoot some jazzy arrangements on other positions than the bridge.

- With what (s) amplifier (s) or effect (s) do you play?
On a Line 6 Spider 2 30 Watt (modlisation).
I tested the amp on lamps in stores and there is an optimal level of nuance and sound. What is the lamp! To get the best capabilities of this guitar, say goodbye to the transistors.

- What kind of sound you get and with what rglages ("crystalline", "fat ",....)?
bridge pickup is made for the saturation of all kinds, large harmonic distortion are well made. The split of the two pickups gives a cluck statode with a clicking sound. For the clean sound, it is best to choose the positions intermediates.

It is not difficult The weakness is the lack of roundness of the neck pickup.

- What are the sounds you prfrez that hates you?
The lack of roundness of the neck pickup ... Otherwise the other pickups are really good. Distortion in the microphone acute dlivre beautiful harmonics with a grain trsmtal. Then the other positions over his destiny in the game&#39;&#39;quiet&#39;&#39;in clear or crunch.

It is possible to upgrade to a pair of EMG 81/85 for THE sound mtal (I saw it on youtube). Or if you want a warm and rondouill opt for seymour duncan pack, sh-4 and sh-2 is available on Thoman for less than 100. Otherwise you can always find a pair of Dimarzio, Evolution for fans of Steve Vai or tone zone, paf pro, etc. ...

- For how long have you been using it?
Its been 2 weeks. I had enough trouble with that is difficult rgler Floyd (I know nothing) but now I understand the system. Many, the Dive Bomber dsaccorde do more guitar!

- What is the specific feature you like best, the least?
BMOL small, the neck pickup does not dlivre his round. The ass of the head is a little perch, which denounce it just be a default of sanding. Clean finish.

- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?
I tried a lot of Ibanez in the same price range and is one I prefers.

- How do you report qualitprix?
Quality price ratio 8 / 10 because it&#39;s not perfect but not irreproachable either.

- With the exprience, you do again this election? ...
Very little in a year I tell myself, but why would I not buy the MODEL Steve Vai? Srieusement, I do it again this election.
I plan to buy a lamp combo Peavey ValveKing 212 for such exploit the capabilities of this guitar. Then a change of micro intressant be little more challenging if we screw screw sound. I play guitar since 2 years and it is therefore that my replacing the grate Squier Showmaster HSS.

I am satisfied Entirely potential of this guitar, are instinctive rglages can find the sound almost immediately. Satisfesante a sonic palette.

+: The look had the flame maple top, the flat handle typical Ibanez, the configuration of microphones, the floyd.
-: The beast is heavy all the same!