Ibanez RG570EX
Ibanez RG570EX

STC-Shaped Guitar from Ibanez belonging to the RG Standard series.

jmabate jmabate
Publié le 06/25/06 à 01:04
Ibanez RG-570 EX (CPK)
Made in Japan (model 2001)
super wizard neck (neck 24 cases) in 3 parts, jumbo cargo shark tooth edging and pearl finish
V7 and V8 pickups double and single micro S1
lo pro edge tremolo and finishing of mechanical "cosmos"
5-way switch
volume and tone

The Ibanez RG Polyval are, but they excel in the world of rock, hardcore and metal (of their users, see endorcements ibanez)
the handle is super comfortable, even in the acute (rhythm or solo it's all good!)
Vibrato is a reliable and stable, no problem tuning even with the use or the becker Vai!
the V7 and V8 pickups work well together, good and good frequency, but I do not match!

It sounds great in all styles!
I made the metal and my voodu, 50/50 and my 412m, I found the sound that suits me and I love!
large presence in the rhythmic all remaining very accurate
its very warm and round chorus and solo!
(I changed the pickups, I'm in and Tone Zone DiMarzio Paf Pro from home, that's why I rated 10/10, if not 8 / 10)

This is not an RG prestige series, but for trying at all categories ibanez, I can assure you that the RG made in japan (not Korean), unlike the original pickups (DiMarzio for prestige) are equivalent or even identical (finishes, mechanical, vibrato, etc handle.) for a more attractive price