< Tous les avis Optek Music FG-421 Fretlight guitar
Optek Music FG-421 Fretlight guitar
nicko09 nicko09
Published on 11/24/08 at 02:18
- Made in the U.S.
- Strato conventional LEDs with a system for the discrete active when you plug the guitar on PC / MAC
- The handle of the guitar has the particularity to have a layer polymre covering a system for the single diode. Otherwise, the guitar looks and sounds like all her little sisters strato other brands that fall within that price range.
- The learning technique is effective A veritable - In addition to a bank give enough UNESCORecords provided home and to display on all the guitar scales, chords, or grids of improv by music style, it is possible to display Dedicated Guitar Pro & noon on the handle. I confess to not be a handicap, however, I am a super excited! And, it would be difficult to learn and have fun faster ...

YES - Now I'm not a pro. I have a level of beginner-intermediates; And ergo perfect for me. Having learned about the traditional strato my beautiful brother, I do not see any diffrence notorious ...

I am still in love with the sounds of Classic Rock 70's and Gun's style / Scorpio ...
By definition as a stratovolcano quite versatile, the Fretlight sounds good in all styles, at least for someone like me with small anne guitar at your fingertips.

It's been a year since I'm back and forth with a friend who has bought in a while, I finally come to me in DCID acqurir one - (I even bought 2 Hoping that my girlfriend put it as well - may be my mistake lol).
The report price is good quality - the only problem is the shipping costs that double the price of the guitar.
The system is light invisible if it does not plug the guitar to a PC - even his nose glued to the strings ... The instrument is primarily a strato traditional with a twist making the difference for people like me rvant to play Hendrix in 2 weeks and type of blues improvisation easily with friends ...

I do it again without hesitating that choice -