Squier Stagemaster Deluxe HSH
Squier Stagemaster Deluxe HSH

STC-Shaped Guitar from Squier belonging to the Stagemaster series.

nebs nebs
Published on 04/07/10 at 01:21
I do not really agree with the opinion prcdent about the weight of the guitar. In fact I do not find it so heavy ... It weighs its weight, it's true but nothing do with Paul Standard ...
My godfather just offer me, he bought $ 1,100 in the US. No idea how much this is in euros. Mine is black sequined kind starry sky super beautiful short.

For the rest, it is the top home Squier, not much envy the made in USA. Especially the guitar is finished assembles Corona, California (up Fender USA pickups, electronics USA vrification each individual guitar).

Features:
assembled by hand in the custom shop Coren Squier then sent Corona for electronic part
Neck-through conductor 24 boxes to virtuosos
Brazilian rosewood fingerboard with pearl real repres
Mahogany body class "AA"
Fender Micro USA
5-way switch
Floyd Rose licensed holding very well shaking.

The finish is Suprieure that of my strat US which simply an alder body and a handle screwed.
Honestly you'd think a PRS USA as the finish is nothing to do with quality LTD.

I put 10/10 as compared to the guitars that I possd (thirty) is the most beautiful and better finished.

USE

The handle looks a lot like my Musicman Luke, it's really very close and that's good. There is no music chappe this round, we might as well play riffs solos, Mtal of death and blues.
The shape is that of a Strat plus chancr therefore direct access to 24 cases without soui. The guitar is indeed heavier than a strat US but nothing do with Gibson Les Paul Standard as the saying prcdent opinion ...
For sounds, the palette is huge and we made it very quickly.

SONORITS

It is a true Rock guitar, as saying that it is made for overdrive and saturs sounds.
For clear sounds, I prefer my Start US, the microphones of Masterbuilt are far too powerful and stout, very typ Gibson and I hate big clean sound. Well it is true that it is better that defends ESP clear right channel but we feel that it is made of wood to send!

In overdrive and saturation, the guitar really sends the ball! It is killing the chainsaw. Microphones retains some warm decor and very good definition of the same notes ultra saturs.
Position 3 that connects all microphones same time sends the BIGGEST SOUND I've ever heard. What do my plir Jackson RR 24 and EMG 81.
The neck pickup is standard, you get angry with the whole neighborhood!
The micro acute it is the same and more aggressive, ideal for shredders.

Personally I find that I do not deserves this guitar. I do not have enough technique to exploit the full potential. This is a guitar for the guys who plays Steve Vai or Satriani, too slow with my game I run only 10% of the potential of the guitar ...

NOTICE GLOBAL

She just offered m'tre, maybe I'll keep it and try to move forward to exploit the potential of this ultimate weapon ... but with my little technique I tell myself that it's gchis to have such an assault rifle without knowing shoot.
A very large guitar, guitars supreure worth 3 times its price. But I think she deserves a very good guitarist, which is far from being me.
But hey, she's beautiful, she's rare, it sounds great so far 10/10