< All Mac Mah Maxi strobe reviews

«  Strobe awesome! »

Published on 01/09/13 at 09:52
I use it quite often since Christmas 2012

Most:
It is very powerful for my use (100 watt)
It can flash up to 20 times per second
It is robust
It is lightweight
It is compact

Cons:
Frankly, nothing!

Maxi Strobe is my first strobe.

I recommend this to all DJ Strobe, pros and amateurs, and I remake this choice without hesitation.

It has no on / off switch, which is not a problem when using a dispatch like me.
For those who have this strobe and not dispatching I'll give you a trick to avoid always unplug it and plug it in again: do as I do at the beginning: plug it into a block made multi-equipped a switch. In this way you can turn on and off by pressing the switch on the multi-block taken.
Hoping you have help.