New version of the Lindell 17XS compressor
Along with its 18XS channel strip, Lindell Audio updated its 17XS compressor/limiter to version mkII
The Lindel Audio 17XS mkII is a one-channel FET transformer-coupled compressor and limiter inspired by the sound of the 1176. It features the classic ratio, attack and release controls, as well as a sidechain high-pass filter, dry/wet mix knob and high and low-pass filters. It allows for smooth or extreme compression with a ratio up to 100:1 (all-in).
FET Style Compressor
- Variable Mix Control For Precise Parallel Compression
- 5 Step Switched Attack Times from 20ms to 800ms
- 5 Step Switched Release Times from 50ms to 0,8sec
- 5 Step Switched High Pass Sidechain Filter: Off, 100Hz, 200Hz, 300Hz, 600Hz
- 5 Step Switched Ratio: 4:1, 8:1, 12:1, 20:1, 100:1
- Signal High Pass Filter: 6db/Oct @ 80Hz
- Signal Low Pass Filter: 6db/Oct @ 12kHz
- True Hardware Bypass
Euro price is 815€ inc. tax. You'll find more details at www.lindellaudio.se.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Lindell Audio ships the 18XS mkII channel strip Lindell Audio announces the availability of the mkII version of its 18XS channel strip.
- Cymatic Audio LR-16 Live Recorder available New company Cymatic Audio debuts its first product, the LR-16 direct to USB portable recorder.
- Applied Microphone Technology S26i mic US manufacturer Applied Microphone Technology announces the new S26i microphone system for acoustic double bass.