Ikea Jerker MKII
Ikea Jerker MKII
Shamk 10/28/2004

Ikea Jerker MKII : Shamk's user review

• Partager
I first use of computer furniture available at confo (for not advertising) and the boards start to twist after a short time, it is not practical, not ergonomic ... one day while surfing the net I flash on a stand on this site zicos (whom I thank for that matter), I do not invest in a cabinet computer music masses which is expensive, I had seen the omnirax before they blaze like that there qques year, so my choice is facing the jerker, with shelves (3 supports, and Tagra), I got to 230. .... but then what joy!

It's been two years since I have it, it flies according to my need, I made adjustments, it can also withstand large loads (mx8000), we can customize all the sauces (which add of 19 "by tinkering a bit & you put less than 20 18U 19", one notch PC, a PC, a console 24pistes analog, speakers for me ...), it is frankly a rf ence affordable, enjoyable and above all great, not only in aesthetics but also in its use, its solid contact, its adaptability & the price!

So unless I want another ergonomics, it's going to be difficult to make a choice, if I had the choice again? the same, exactly the same!