AKG K 240 Monitor
AKG K 240 Monitor

Studio headphone from AKG belonging to the K 240 series.

solo84 solo84

«  To listen alternative "Hi-Fi" »

Publié le 02/16/11 à 07:37
I bought mine used, and if it looks in good condition I wonder if he has not lived a little too, because I find it tends to filter out the highs ... He exaggerates the bass but in a nonaggressive way, rather round. C

e is not tiring to listen rather nice but when I use my Beyer DT-880 comparison is cruel for the 240, it manages a bit when I go back a little treble to 10kHz, a few db and I put a cut down gradually.

With this small correction this headset allows me to listen a little "hi-fi" in my mixes, comparable to the general public with a headphone of good quality, which can stand back!

I recommend headphone unique in monitoring because of its lack of neutrality (too much bass / treble not enough), his lack of finesse in the details and dynamics a bit "soft"