< Tous les avis AKG K 271 Studio

Studio headphone from AKG belonging to the K 271 series

DLudo DLudo

«  The medium and pano »

Published on 08/31/12 at 09:24
It will be nine months that I use. I've tried a few other models from Audio Technica at the time.
This headset is fairly neutral but I could see a bulge in the upper medium with time.
What I like most with this headphone is the restitution of the pan and the clarity of mediums. I listen to mostly metal and electro.

For everyday use, the volume is a significant handicap but not insurmountable. Its isolation is good but not great.

For metal rendering is enormous. Rendering on high gain amp is great. Caviar guitar.

For more electronic sounds, it will translate all the subtlety of its progressive or deep house. We take pleasure to receive the right to the left by a stereo field expanded. You can hear any sound is great.
Big minus the bass side. lovers dubstep and others go your way.

Mix for the headphones is a formidable weapon from the moment we began to know him. I couple with yamaha HS50 and they form a duo. I find them pretty close in sound reproduction.
The impedance of 55ohms is enough not to have to bother with a headphone amp. this is handy.

A big plus is the mini XLR connector. For safe transport and longevity, it is a must have. The sound cuts out when the fun is removed at first but very important not to my taste.

Strength issue, it seems to hold up well. He suffered falls, shocks, cold and even snow. He did not flinch once. Ski like it hot more :)

in short, a good headphone for the heads burned even if I do not recommend use as risky as mine.

I recommend to guitarists, the amateurs of fine mediums and electro too extreme or type sasha john digweed. I would do this since my ears have not been seduced by something else since.