< All AKG K 271 Studio reviews
AKG K 271 Studio

Studio headphone from AKG belonging to the K 271 series

kreut kreut
Published on 03/11/08 at 16:53
- How long have you use it?

1 month, I use 5 daily 6 am because I work trstt the morning, I use it to compose orchestral music

- What is the particular feature you like best and least?

it is absolutely perfect for composing: impossible not to hear a false note, not to discern two instruments playing two notes that align poorly to the same time

also refers to the length and the end of each reverb with impressive precision

I would add that even if ncessaire to make small adjustments when the speakers on (which is normal) there was never a nasty surprise: a mix that sounds in the headphones , will ring in the chambers, which is trs trs far from being the case with a lot of headphones, even the most expensive, it really changed my life, and for the composition and for the mix!

- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?

yes, but mostly it by my boss with a Sennheiser HD 545 for years, as c'tait convinced that a good headphone because I'd pay the price the era, and because of the prestige of the brand .. c'tait good headphone trs, trs comfortable, more comfortable than the lgrement akg, good sound trs, trs enjoyable, much more flattering than the akg (which para t flat at beginners), but discovering what my horror when I mix in pregnant j'tais dsespr every time, and I m'tais is ide c'tait that always the case with headphones

same with precision: with akg, I have a bunch of little amliorer dtails in my arrangements rcoutant my models: reverbs too long, too short, not pretty notes .. . etc ...

so it's a headphone to work, to make up for (pre) mix

on the other hand, I possde also a Sennheiser HD 200, and the one is very well to catch, compltement closed properly, cheap (the akg is not closed)

I prcise I know neither Sony nor beyer

- How do you report qualitprix?

no problem with the price I pay 119 euros in France

- With the exprience, you do again this choice? ...

absolutely!

if one looks for a headset to make up for long hours, and then never have a bad surprise with HP, this headphone is a wonder, I am become indispensable IMMEDIATE