< All AKG K 271 Studio reviews

Studio headphone from AKG belonging to the K 271 series

Etre_humain Etre_humain
Published on 06/24/07 at 07:04
- Time:
I have a week ago, I used about 3 hours a day.

- Use:
In fact I bought an electronic drum kit (Roland TD-12 to € 3500) and I of computer music with a sound card still rotten (which has built my laptop, but I plan to re-level computer science). And I wanted a good monitoring headphones, without climbing beyond the € 150.

- Quality:
In the words of another person, ca shocking as it is flat. And it is on its strength. Restitution is incredibly accurate, it's really powerful. The default is that it not listen hard: already connected to a player, the volume is decreased considerably, and it saturates rather quickly I think. Or I am deaf?

- Comparison:
To be quite honest, I do not have much comparative jn'ai even more engaged other headphones. Level quality / price so I can hardly speak, especially since it's my first headphone (a part of the stuff a portable 30 euros).

So it is especially critical that I will:

- Love / Love it:
The headset is turned off automatically when removed. It is a system developed not always because sometimes you put the headphone and it will not get under way. Of course impossible to know where the sensor is therefore obliged to remove it and give it a little more violently so that it works. I'm afraid that one day burst up, especially since I read in the notice that sometimes the arches break ...

In the words of another person, the headphone is really big, is it for a bit when you want to wear around the neck, except for a short time to listen. Otherwise I puts almost all the time (and it turns off and on again not necessarily always). As against the ears, very low pressure is great.

- Experience:
We will see a long ... I know that this opinion will not help some but hey at least I said what I thought ... It can be useful for others, you never know!